Being thankful is difficult sometimes. I missed sharing my gratitude list last week, as I still have been feeling very low. But God has somehow continued to bring to mind things that I can be thankful for.
I may not “feel” grateful, but I am trying to offer praise to God anyhow…and I believe the feeling will come later. So here is my gratitude list from the past two weeks.
- Roy received good news that his college application fee will be waived and that he has fewer credits to complete than he thought to get his Bachelor’s degree.
- God providing for all of my needs.
- I had a nice conversation with a friend who understands what I’m going through.
- My Hubby did the dishes for me!
- We played handbells well for Music Appreciation Day at church.
- Roy and I were able to relax together in the afternoon.
- The Hubby and I used a gift card to go to Cracker Barrel for dinner! *yum*
- A good night’s rest.
- That I have hands to wash dishes with.
- I got my hair cut and it turned out great. 🙂
- I accomplished some chores, even though I didn’t feel like it.
- Roy and I celebrated five years of marriage. ❤
- We went to a wine tasting and really enjoyed it.
- We shared a nice time with our families.
- Safety and fun traveling to Wissahickon Park.
- My Hubby vacuumed the house for me.
- The smell of honeysuckle in our backyard.
I hope that everyone is having a good week. And whatever it is you may be going through…know that God’s got you (I tell myself this often). Also, try to find small things to be grateful for (I’m working on this too). ❤
Photo Credit: Crystal Knauss